Wednesday 8 June 2016

Top 5 heart touching Fathers Day Quotes 2016

Top 5 heart touching Fathers Day Quotes 2016
  1. Thanks Dad for making me feel precious like a pearl yet beautiful and strong like a diamond. You will always be the first love of my life.
  2. You have always been and always will be the one constant in my life. You have always guided me back to home and I thank you for that.
  3. I am sorry if we ever differ on our views about anything, but know this, I know you love me and want to protect me from the world.
  4. You are my hero, my knight in shining armor, my shield and my sword. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and soul.
  5. Thanks dad for always believing in me. You are the voice of my inner self and have made me to become the person I am today, a person I am proud to be. Love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment